#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator
1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?
Of course! I think everyone has some kind of procrastination problem, but I personally think that although I procrastinate, I still can manage my time well. (At least a little better than the others.)
2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?
I always procrastinate on my homework or housework.
3. What are some reasons for procrastination?
Sometimes I feel I can take a rest without rushing, but the longer it goes on, the more things pile up, and it ends up in a hurry. This cause to fail to finish something properly.
4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?
🌼 Have a schedule and try to stick to it.
🌼 Tell yourself you can have more fun if you finish the work first.
🌼 Mutual supervision with friends.
Hope we'll all learn how to schedule our time someday!
(Of course, that's a difficult goal. 😓)

It's never too late to do the right thing.
回覆刪除Yes...
刪除Very good strategy, Anna.
回覆刪除Thank you, teacher!
刪除It is diligent for you to make schedule, I am too lazy doing that!
回覆刪除actually, me too...
刪除Good good good. Hope we can successfully execute the strategy ;)
回覆刪除too difficult...
刪除Totally agree! I always procrastinate on my homework too.
回覆刪除You're smart enough to procrastinate.😎
刪除