#4 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address


How did the talk affect you?
I think the speech was excellent, powerful and educative. 
One of the most impressive things I've learned from this speech is: The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
As long as we are enthusiastic and positive about what we are doing, we won't regret too much if we don't succeed in the end.
How does this talk catch the listeners’ attention (or does it all)?
He recounted his personal experience to listeners.
From his birth, to his college education, to his start-up, to his expulsion, to he bob up again..., his life is very dramatic.
Even if there are many difficulties and setbacks, he still remembers, "love what you do and do what you love."
Has the talk changed your mind about something? If so, explain how.
I think "love what you do." is the most impressive sentence to me. I often complain that I don't like to study business, always feel like I've chosen the wrong path. But do I really hate it? or just a temporary annoyance? It helps me to look inside myself again.
Has the talk left you with any questions?
How to accept death with such optimism?
How to maintain an optimistic and positive attitude?
Does the talk relate to anything from your past life experiences?
From my past experience, my grades are always bad when I'm very negative about a subject, but when I'm enthusiastic about a subject, I always get good grades. So, I think mindset is important.
Does the talk agree with any of your past life experiences?
Yes. So I thoroughly enjoy the speech and totally agree!








留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

#Greetings